There is some diversity in the deposit page of each crypto asset on the ViteX. To avoid the situation that the account is not credited, please confirm the address, ticker, and whether need to fill in remarks before deposit operation. There may be the following reasons:
1. Fail to fill in a proper remark (such as Tag, Message, Memo, PaymentID, etc.)
Deposit of some tokens require remark. For example, users need to fill in remarks when depositing XRP or EOS. If users forget or fill in the remarks incorrectly, the deposit would not be credited. Please contact operators for support.
2. The confirmation number has not been reached and the deposit is confirmed by the network
There is a network confirmation number required for each token. If the account is not credited, users can use the token explorer to check whether it is confirmed by the network. If the account is not credited after confirmation, users should contact operators for support.
3. Deposit a token that is not listed on ViteX
1) Generally do not provide retrieval services for depositing tokens not listed on ViteX.
2) In case of major losses due to the user's wrong operation, the operator will determine whether it is technically feasible to retrieve. If it is technically feasible and cost controllable, operators will help users retrieve their assets.
How to process: Please contact the operator and provide detailed information (hash text, address, token name/ticker, quantity, screenshots, and other necessary details).
Processing fee: A certain cost will be consumed in the process of retrieving and the operator may charge a certain fee for this. To avoid unnecessary losses, please operate as prompted on the deposit page.
4. The deposit operation does not meet the requirements
Please confirm token information and the address every time before operation. Any loss caused by incorrect operation shall be entitled by users themselves.
If users deposit to a non-ViteLabsGateway controlled address, we will not be able to provide any support.
If users deposit non-ViteLabsGateway listed token to our address, we will not be able to provide any support.
If users deposit a token through wrong network which is not integrated to ViteX, we will not be able to provide any support. (For example, user deposits native KAI but we support ERC20 KAI token only, we could not be able to help.)
If users deposit a small amount (less than the limit), they need to deposit more to get credit. (The total deposit amount should surplus the limit. For example, user deposits 0.00079BTC and did not get credit. Then he deposit 0.00001BTC and we send 0.0008BTC-00 to him.)
Contact operators for any deposit and withdrawal issue:
Note: Contact the operator's customer service and provide all the necessary information such as the hash text, address, token name/ticker, quantity, screenshots, and other necessary details.
Operators' contact: https://vitex.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/360049241914