As a decentralized trading platform, ViteX always promises to develop together with the community in an open manner.
ViteX is independently responsible for listing by various operators, so how to become an operator and list a token?
The following are the steps for your reference. We will promptly announce any modification.
- Go to webpage Download Vite Wallet App and generate an account;
- Go to webpage Log in using the above account;
- Go to webpage Issue your token there;
- Go to webpage Open trading pairs for your token;
- Go to webpage Refer to technical documents and build your own cross-chain gateway; (For cross-chain token only)
- Go to webpage Fork the bin, add or update your 'Operator' or 'token' info. Submit through a pull request;
- Fill in a ticket to submit operator KYC information; pledge a certain amount USDT. (For cross-chain token only. Recommended, not mandatory)
When you finish step 4, you have listed a project on ViteX and become an 'anonymous' operator;
When you finish step 6, your 'Operator' and 'token' info will be shown in ViteX;
If your token is a cross-chain one, you can complete step 7 to enhance the confidence of the community.